Monday, November 3, 2008

Different Side of Me

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell,
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay a while and then you'll see
A Different Side of Me.


Alot of things are different. And I hate change. Being away changes alot of thing, especially when you give 100% to what you do - makes it harder to feel a part of it anymore when you come back.

Some people don't understand why I do what I do. And sometimes, I don't either, lol. But that's okay.

So, Sarah's not here. Neither is Cubby. I can't talk to some people the way I used to.

But some things are going to be the same. Abby still likes watching those stupid YouTube videos. Tim and I know exactly who Dad is referring to when he preaches and refers to "one of his kids", Chrissy can still pretty much read my mind, and Jason doesn't wonder who gave my sister the zippo. And, all things considered, this is okay with me.

Cya. Gonna watch Night at the Museum with Abby. =J

No comments: