Wednesday, February 6, 2008

trying to be normal (?)

Yes, I realize that i am one-of-a-kind. Not like the Disney "We're all special" ideology, but more in an insane way. I like Coca-Cola better than Pepsi. John Wayne is the most amazing man ever. Scrumbly is a word and talking weird is acceptable.

I'm not saying everyone should experience these traits, but I still have to ask: Why can't other people try to be normal?

Normal is nice. Normal is general. Normal makes people feel at ease.

Normal is NOT flailing yours arms around during "worship" service. Normal is not complaining about your workload, then spend the entirety of your evening with the guys. And normal is NOT telling someone you care about them, then make them feel 'crappy' by ranting on them

And, yes, I understand being moved of the Spirit, being convicted and being motivated in a worship service. I .:love:. hanging around 'my guys' when time permits me, even though included in that group wold be my brothers. And i truly, truly understand giving your opinion in order to help a person overcome issues in their life.

I was told that if you dont fit in with a specific group, that's okay. I'm begining to believe it...

No comments: